Cancellations and Amendments
We understand these are uncertain times and you may need to change your plans at a short notice, this is why we are offering free cancellations and amendments right up to 48hrs of your arrival.
The closest many of us got to that far-flung beach in 2020 was a deep scroll through our Instagram feed. But now, thankfully, with the arrival of the New Year and vaccinations being rolled out, we can begin realistically to think of realising those frustrated holiday dreams.
So, now is the time to set in motion that lifetime escape to Kerala, God’s Own Country or Kashmir, Paradise on Earth and discover the multi award-winning ABChapri Retreats.
Practically speaking, these are the types of trips that must be booked six months in advance, so why not book your holiday now to get first choice and ensure you get exactly what you want?
To maximise your options, you will only need to pay 25 days before arrival.
A Land of Spice Plantations, Tea Gardens and Coffee Estates, Tranquil Backwaters and Pristine Beaches...
To a land of mirror calm lakes reflecting misty mountains, alpine valleys of wild flowers between snowy peaks, paradise gardens and an antique city of bustling souks and atmospheric architecture.
Our cars will be properly sanitised before arrival at the airport/railway station to pick guests up and transfer them to the hotel. A hand sanitiser and good quality cotton facemask will be provided for guests. Until the situation improves, the journey from pick-up point to the hotel will be non-stop.
Arrival at the Hotel/ Houseboat:
1) We will have a ‘temperature gun’ in Reception to enable us closely to monitor each guest, staff member and member of the public (e.g. food deliverers, tradesmen) who enters the premises.
2) Hand sanitizers will be not only available but compulsory for each and every incomer to use. These will be available not only at the time of entry for guests but in rooms and public areas throughout the day for them to use whenever they wish.
3) Our cleanliness regime was already very stringent, using only natural products to conform to the eco-friendly standards we have set ourselves. However, as per the new guidelines set by the local authorities, we will now be using all disinfecting material to sanitise all the cottages, bathrooms, restaurants and public areas.
4) Shoes will not be allowed inside the cottages, restaurants, etc. This is a custom we have always gently encouraged, to follow the Indian tradition, but it will now be compulsory. Each cottage at Neeleshwar Hermitage has a tap outside the veranda to facilitate footwashing.
5) Before entering Priya, our Ayurvedic Clinic at Neeleshwar Hermitage, people will have to wash their feet with disinfecting water which will be at the entrance in a copper vessel. Likewise, hands will be sanitised and temperature will be checked before entering the facility.
6) Immunity drinks will be available in the rooms/ cottages and public areas at all times, on a complimentary basis. These drinks are created by our chefs in consultation with our Ayurvedic Doctor. When guests leave the hotel, they are welcome to take a printed booklet home with them, which will contain recipes for drinks and food as well as lifestyle tips, to ensure continued good health and maximum immunity.
7) In order to maintain social distancing whilst at the hotel or houseboat, guests will be encouraged to enjoy a quiet time of rest and relaxation and discouraged from leaving the premises for sightseeing trips. Walks on the beach in Kerala and Shikara ride in Kashmir will be permitted as long as social distancing is maintained.