FROM THE HIMALAYAS TO THE SEA
Offer valid from Mid-September to Mid-November
Get a taste of the extraordinary range of India's natural beauty and cultural variety by combining the gorgeous vistas of the Himalayan valley of Kashmir with the unspoiled beaches and tranquil backwaters of Kerala.
The internationally renowned Neeleshwar Hermitage is situated on the best beach in Kerala, charmingly set in a tropical paradise garden that fronts the Arabian Sea. Tasteful traditional architecture, delicious food, and quietly attentive service, together with the healing arts of yoga and Ayurveda and the genuine friendliness of the staff, combine to ensure that you will never forget your timeless time with us. In addition, the Lotus houseboat offers journeys through the languid backwaters of northern Kerala, with fine dining, relaxation and a chance to experience the undisturbed rural life of the area and meet its people.
In Kashmir, a very different experience awaits you. Towering mountains and ancient pine forests combine to create a majestic natural setting in which centuries-old traditions of arts and craftsmanship, inspired by the subtle genius of Sufism and combining native Indian traditions with Afghan and Persian styles, have continued to flourish. Relax on the Sukoon houseboat, enjoying the elegance of a time gone by, wander in the bazaars to see the skill of local artists, carpet weavers, and woodcarvers, enjoy trekking amidst the breathtaking beauty of the unspoiled valley. Once experienced, the real Kashmir will never leave you...
Stay for 4 nights on the Sukoon Houseboat, 1 night on the Lotus Houseboat and 4 nights or more at Neeleshwar Hermitage and receive the following inclusions:
Starting from INR 131,500 for min 02 people sharing a room.
At Sukoon Kashmir:
1. Return airport transfers;
2. Daily Breakfast, High Tea and Dinner;
3. A two-hour idyll through the magical backwaters of Dal Lake in a comfortably appointed shikara, the local boat;
4. A guided walk through the fascinating old city with traditional lunch at a local home;
5. Wi-fi access provided.
At Lotus Houseboat:
1. Airport transfers;
2. Overnight cruise with all meals, breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
3. All sightseeing including village walking tour, cycling, and visit to the picturesque local temples and coir factory.
At Neeleshwar Hermitage:
1. Airport transfers;
2. A daily Yoga class;
3. A 60-minute holistic Ayurveda massage for each person at their convenience during the stay;
4. Bed-tea with flowers served in your room, followed by a beachside breakfast ;
5. Wi-fi access provided;
6. A guided village walking tour and visit to the celebrated Muttupan Temple to witness the sacred trance-dances of Theyyam, unique to northern Kerala.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Subject to availability and a cancellation policy;
2. All rates are subject to government tax;
3. Reservations must be made at least 45 days in advance;
4. 15% non-refundable deposit required at the time of booking.
Nearest Airport: Srinagar, (daily flights from Delhi, Amritsar, Mumbai, Bangalore) then a 30 min transfer to the Ghat from where a 10 min speed boat transfer to Sukoon Houseboat.
Nearest Railway Station: Udhampur railway station 200Kms/ 6hrs the drive from Udhampur to Srinagar is breath-taking scenery of the lower Himalaya, surrounded by gentle hillside slopes with villages and pine forest.
Nearest Airport: Kannur, (daily flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Bangalore) then a 90 min transfer to the hotel in one of our cars.
Nearest Railway Station: Nileshwar, 6kms from the hotel.
From Bangalore: Distance by road is 360 km, a 7/8-hour drive (including stops) through the breathtaking scenery of the Western Ghats, surrounded by gentle hillside slopes with tea and coffee gardens, spice plantations and virgin forests.