Bookings are now open for a package that allows you to stay for 2 nights and pay just 24 hrs before arrival. We fully understand the general climate of uncertainty at the moment, and so are happy to extend this extraordinary offer that allows you the freedom to adjust your plans as you need, right up to the last moment!
So, why not come and enjoy a long weekend with family or a group of friends to recharge your batteries in the nourishing atmosphere of Neeleshwar Hermitage. Set in a paradise garden beside a heavenly beach, the hotel is perfectly situated as the place to relax, pay attention to your physical and mental wellbeing, and perhaps spend time to consider your priorities for the future.
Spread over a dozen luxuriantly foliaged acres, the site offers guests ample space for social distancing, complete privacy when you want it, and the added safety of wise protective precautions, delicious and natural food, and remedial therapies from our Ayurvedic spa, overseen by our inhouse vaidya, Dr. Suma. Yoga and meditation lessons are also available.
If you wish to spend a few hours cruising through the unspoilt backwaters of Malabar, our Lotus Houseboat is on hand, offering all the same high-end facilities as the hotel itself.
At The Hermitage, we are currently engaged in completing our annual maintenance work to spruce up the site after the monsoon, which has been heavy this year. The re-opening will take place in two phases:
Phase 1; From 1st October: offering use of all our sea view cottages, along with the spacious and airy main dining-room, Annapurna;
Phase 2; From late October: offering use of all our garden view cottages, along with the open beachside restaurant, Meenakshi.
• Two-Night Escape from INR 32,000
• Three-Night Escape from INR 45,000
• An Extended Stay. Allows you to make great savings by staying for a longer time, booking the whole resort for the family or a group of friends.
• Accommodation for 2 in Double/ Twin room, including bed tea, full breakfast and dinner.
• A two-hour trip on the luxurious Lotus Houseboat with a special High Tea.
• Good quality, organic cotton face mask for each guest on arrival.
• Afternoon tea with homemade cookies.
• Immunity drinks, available in the rooms and public areas at all times. These beverages are created by our chefs in consultation with our Ayurvedic doctor, and contain natural, healing herbs especially chosen to boost the immune system.
• Hand sanitiser and face mask will be provided on arrival for each guest.
• We will have a ‘temperature gun’ in our speed boat and in Reception to enable us closely to monitor each guest and staff member who enters the premises.
• Hand sanitisers will be not only available, but compulsory, for each and every incomer to use. These will be available for guests not only at the time of their arrival, but in all rooms and public areas throughout the day for them to use whenever they wish.
• Our cleanliness regime was already very stringent and used only natural products to conform to the eco-friendly standards we have set ourselves. However, as per the new guidelines set by the local authorities, we will now be using various disinfecting materials to sanitise the rooms, bathrooms, restaurants and public areas.
• Shoes will not be allowed inside the Annapurna restaurant, nor the cottages. This is a custom we have always gently encouraged, so as to follow the Indian tradition, but it will now be compulsory.