Take advantage of extraordinary special offers and enjoy the freedom you need to change your plans as you please. Why not enjoy a long weekend of Sukoon – ‘divine peace’ – on the beautiful Dal Lake in the heart of the Kashmir valley? Surrounded by the verdant Zabarwan hills that roll down to the lakeside, just relax and be nourished by the attention of our staff, feast on authentic Kashmiri cuisine and watch the gentle rhythm of daily life as it unfolds around you.
Take a trip on the traditional shikhara and glide through becalmed waters sprinkled with lotus and waterlily, enjoying the abundant birdlife and visit quite waterside shops and sleepy villages, hop-off and stroll through one of the delightful paradise gardens laid out in the seventeenth century by Mughal Emperors for their garden-parties.
Whichever way you look at it, you are safe and royalty in Sukoon!
• Four nights Escape from INR 38,650
• Five nights Escape from INR 46,750
Stay longer or book the whole boat exclusively for a family or a group of friends and enjoy significant savings.
• Pick up from Srinagar airport in well-appointed and sanitised Toyota Innova.
• Accommodation for 2 in Double/ Twin room including bed tea, breakfast, and dinner.
• One Shikara (boat) ride through the backwaters of Dal Lake.
• Half-day tour of Mughal Gardens (Pari Mahal and Shalimar Bagh).
• Good quality organic cotton face mask for all the guests on arrival.
• Afternoon tea with homemade cookies.
• All speed boat transfer from the road head (ghat 21) to Sukoon Houseboat.
• Our car will be properly sanitised before arrival at the airport to pick guests up and transfer them to the Sukoon. A hand sanitiser and face mask will be provided for guests. Until the situation improves, the journey from pick-up point to the hotel will be non-stop.
• We will have a ‘temperature gun’ in our speed boat and in Reception to enable us closely to monitor each guest and staff member who enters the premises.
• Hand sanitisers will be not only available but compulsory for each and every incomer to use. These will be available not only at the time of entry for guests but in rooms and public areas throughout the day for them to use whenever they wish.
• Our cleanliness regime was already very stringent, using only natural products to conform to the eco-friendly standards we have set ourselves. However, as per the new guidelines set by the local authorities, we will now be using all disinfecting material to sanitise all the rooms, bathrooms, restaurants, and public areas.
• Shoes will not be allowed inside the Houseboat. This is a custom we have always gently encouraged, to follow the Indian tradition, but it will now be compulsory.
• Immunity drinks will be available in the rooms and public areas at all times, on a complimentary basis. These drinks are created by our chefs in consultation with our Ayurvedic Doctor from our Resort in Kerala.