You can unwind and enjoy the liberating expanse of the best beach in Kerala; enjoy an expertly accompanied bird watching excursion with a delicious picnic breakfast, or witness the dramatic ritual trance-dance of Theyyam, the vibrant folk-religion that is unique to this area. Or you can release those workaday tensions with a dual-aspect rejuvenation programme of authentic Yoga and traditional Ayurveda treatments, or take a relaxing backwater sunset cruise on the Lotus Houseboat, followed by a delicious dinner under a galaxy of stars, serenaded by the waves and cooled by the fresh breeze from the sea.
• Two nights' accommodation or more;
• Daily bed-tea served in your room with flowers, Yoga classes and beachside breakfast;
• Complimentary upgrade on availability.
• Minimum two-night consecutive stay required;
• Subject to availability and a cancellation policy;
• Stay for 2 or 3 nights and enjoy an additional complimentary night;
• Stay for 4 nights and have a complimentary 5th Night, plus Ayurveda Massage for two people;
• Stay for 5 Nights with a 6th complimentary night, plus Ayurveda Massage for two people and a dinner in the beachside Annapurna restaurant (authentic Indian food) or the Meenakshi restaurant (fish cuisine).
Nearest Airport: Kannur, (daily flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Bangalore) then a 90 min transfer to the hotel in one of our cars.
Nearest Railway Station: Nileshwar, 6kms from the hotel.
From Bangalore: Distance by road is 360 kms, a 7/ 8 hour drive (including stops) through the breathtaking scenery of the Western Ghats, surrounded by gentle hillside slopes with tea and coffee gardens, spice plantations and virgin forests.