To celebrate the season, we are happy to offer a celebratory two-night package at INR 20,000, including both breakfast and dinner. Pay Just 24hrs before arrival.
Get 50% off on 3rd Night.
Autumn (Harud) is the most poignant of seasons, a bitter-sweet time of fading summer memories softened by the comfort of settling down with friends and family as the earth once more prepares for her annual rest. As the temperature falls and the long winter nights draw in, why not enjoy some time in Kashmir warmed by gentle mountain light of the fading year. Everywhere you look there are the subtle gilded hues of yellow, orange, and red fading into the rich hues of amber, chestnut, and shades of ochre. Wrapped in autumn’s variegated cloak, the panoramic views around the tranquil waters of Dal Lake form the perfect background against which to enjoy hot chestnuts, freshly caught and grilled trout, and steaming pots of scented kahwa tea around crackling wood fires. Kashmir in the autumn is a place of magical atmosphere, and your stay in the enchanted valley will sustain you until Spring comes round again.
• Accommodation for 2 nights on double occupancy
• Breakfast as per your choice
• Afternoon tea
• Sumptuous evening meal on the Deck or dining room
• Free Wifi access
• All current taxes
• Good quality, organic cotton face mask for each guest on arrival
• High Tea on the deck overlooking the Dal Lake and the surrounding mountains
• Immunity drinks available in the public area at all times
• All speed boat transfer from the road head (ghat 21) to Sukoon Houseboat
• Our car will be properly sanitised before arrival at the airport to pick guests up and transfer them to the Sukoon. A hand sanitiser and face mask will be provided for guests. Until the situation improves, the journey from the pick-up point to the hotel will be non-stop.
• We will have a ‘temperature gun’ in our speed boat and in Reception to enable us closely to monitor each guest and staff member who enters the premises.
• Hand sanitisers will be not only available but compulsory for each and every incomer to use. These will be available not only at the time of entry for guests but in rooms and public areas throughout the day for them to use whenever they wish.
• Our cleanliness regime was already very stringent, using only natural products to conform to the eco-friendly standards we have set ourselves. However, as per the new guidelines set by the local authorities, we will now be using all disinfecting material to sanitise all the rooms, bathrooms, restaurants, and public areas.
• Shoes will not be allowed inside the Houseboat. This is a custom we have always gently encouraged, to follow the Indian tradition, but it will now be compulsory.
• Immunity drinks will be available in the rooms and public areas at all times, on a complimentary basis. These drinks are created by our chefs in consultation with our Ayurvedic Doctor from our Resort in Kerala.
Nearest Airport: Srinagar, (daily flights from Delhi and Mumbai) then a 30 min transfer to the Ghat from where a 10 min speed boat transfer to Sukoon Houseboat.
Nearest Railway Station: Udhampur railway station 200Kms/ 6hrs drive the breathtaking scenery of the lower Himalaya, surrounded by gentle hillside slopes with villages and pine forest.