Beneath its modern veneer lies a traditional world in which the energies of the human spirit are still alive, evoked in temples and village shrines by many magnificent rituals.
Why not leave the everyday world behind and come and enjoy Kerala’s finest beach and tranquil backwaters during the festive season.
We offer musical concerts and dance performances, and visits and guided tours to local temples and festivals, many of which are not usually seen by tourists. The Hermitage is also a living celebration of the artistic richness of India.
• Starting from INR 56,000 for two
• *One night on the Lotus Houseboat on Double Occupancy with all meals and sightseeing as per the programme; The Great Festive Offer, Malabar is a place that reveals its treasures slowly.
• *Two nights in Neeleshwar Hermitage with bed-tea, Yoga class, beachside breakfast, high tea and five-course dinner.
• *Complimentary upgrade at the time of Check-In, subject to availability.
• All taxes included.
• Good quality organic cotton face mask for all the guests on arrival.
• High-tea at Neeleshwar and Lotus.
• Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
• All rates are subject to government tax.
• Reservations must be made at least 30 days in advance.
• Book Now and pay 48hrs before arrival.
Nearest Airport: Kannur, (flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Bangalore) then a 60 min transfer to Lotus boarding point at Payannur or a 90 min transfer to The Hermitage in one of our cars.
Nearest Railway Station: Nileshwar, 6 kms from The Hermitage/Lotus jetty.
From Bangalore: Distance by road is 360 km, a 7/8-hour drive (including stops) through the breathtaking scenery of the Western Ghats, surrounded by gentle hillside slopes with tea and coffee gardens, spice plantations and virgin forests.