Yoga is an indispensable aid to good health, a natural and enjoyable way to bring your mind, body, and spirit back into balance. Increasing numbers of people are finding that a simple yoga routine can add hugely to your enjoyment of life.
Here at The Hermitage, we are fortunate to have the opportunity to practice yoga in the most beautiful and tranquil natural surroundings: surrounded by graceful coconut palms and cooled by balmy breezes from the Arabian Sea. Our retreat takes advantage of this delightful setting by including a ‘Tuning into Nature’ session, that includes a guided meditation built into a walk along our beach.
Our teacher is Dr. Saranya Pullur (BNYS), who is a consultant doctor for Yoga and Naturopathy for eleven years. Dr. Pullur has a Bachelor degree in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, SDM Naturopathy College, Ujre. MSc. Clinical Nutrition from Mysore University. She is experienced in Holistic Health streams like Yoga, Hydrotherapy, Diet and Exercise based Lifestyle modifications, Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology, Manipulative therapies, Physiotherapy, Colour therapy, and Ayurveda. Her emphasis is always on ease and naturalness. so that the body is cultured and the nervous system refined of its impurities in a gradual and systematic way.
Our yoga classes will take place either in the covered Patanjali Yoga Hall overlooking the beach or the open-air Yoga Pavillion which is again overlooking the beach. Both places are based on the concept of light, space, and air, offering fine views of the ocean while providing a calm and tranquil atmosphere lulled by the sound of the waves.
• Arrival and Departure transfer from and to Mangalore airport.
• Accommodation for 7 Nights at a Deluxe cottage.
• Morning Signature tea.
• All Ayurvedic Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner).
• Yoga Instruction for 60 minutes every morning.
• 2 Hours sunset cruise on The Lotus- Houseboat through the enchanting local backwaters.
• Consultation with an in-house Ayurvedic doctor to define Dosha (Body Type).
• Ayurveda Treatments (5 Sessions Per Person).
• Cultural excursions including full-day village visit, Theyyam performance, local sightseeing to Ananda Ashram, Neeleshwar Temple and visit to Neeleshwar town to enjoy tea at a local tea shop.
• Private Cooking Classes with Chef Aneesh in Annapurna restaurant.
• All taxes.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also call us at 9910025022 to talk to our team who are always delighted to discuss your travel plan.
Nearest Airport: Kannur, (daily flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Bangalore) then a 90 min transfer to the hotel in one of our cars.
Nearest Railway Station: Nileshwar, 6kms from the hotel.
From Bangalore: Distance by road is 360 kms, a 7/ 8 hour drive (including stops) through the breathtaking scenery of the Western Ghats, surrounded by gentle hillside slopes with tea and coffee gardens, spice plantations and virgin forests.