Why not leave the everyday world behind and come and enjoy Kerala’s finest beach and tranquil backwaters...
Stroll hand-in-hand along the soft, golden sands of India’s finest beach, experience the sensuous delight of a rejuvenating Ayurveda massage and witness spectacular sunsets from the veranda of your supremely comfortable cottage. Celebrate that special occasion with an open-air Dinner, tailor-made to your specifications after personal consultation with our chefs and served in the fragrant ambience of our tropical paradise garden.
Enjoy the languid elegance of days gone by, with discreet butler service aboard the laid-back floating palace that is the Lotus Houseboat. Cruise through unspoiled backwaters, surrounded by the local birdlife and whispering coconut groves, with visits to local villages, temples and homesteads along the way.
• *Arrival and departure from Kannur or Mangalore airport.
• *One night on the Lotus Houseboat on Double Occupancy with all meals and sightseeing as per the programme;
• *Two nights in Neeleshwar Hermitage with bed-tea, Yoga class, beachside breakfast, high tea and four-course dinner;
• *Complimentary upgrade at the time of Check-In, subject to availability.
• All taxes.
• High-tea at Neeleshwar and Lotus.
• Subject to availability and a cancellation policy;
• All rates are subject to government tax;
• Reservations must be made at least 30 days in advance;
• Book Now and pay 45 Days before arrival.
Nearest Airport: Kannur, (daily flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Bangalore) then a 60 min transfer to Lotus boarding point at Payannur or a 90 min transfer to The Hermitage in one of our cars.
Nearest Railway Station: Nileshwar, 6 kms from The Hermitage/ Lotus jetty.
From Bangalore: Distance by road is 360 kms, a 7/ 8 hour drive (including stops) through the breath-taking scenery of the Western Ghats, surrounded by gentle hillside slopes carpeted with tea and coffee gardens, spice plantations and virgin forests.