Yoga is an indispensable aid to good health and a natural and enjoyable way to bring your mind, body and spirit back into balance. Increasing numbers of people are finding that a simple yoga routine can add hugely to one’s enjoyment of life.
Here at The Hermitage, we are fortunate to have the opportunity to practice yoga in the most beautiful and tranquil natural surroundings: a nourishing tropical garden dotted with graceful coconut palms and cooled by balmy breezes from the Arabian Sea.
Our yoga classes take place in two locations. The Patanjali Yoga Hall overlooks the beach and is built of wood and stone. Light, spacious and airy it sits at the south of the site, offering fine views of the ocean while providing a settled and tranquil atmosphere lulled by the sound of the waves. Alternatively, the Garden Yoga Terrace, which also fronts the sea, is an ideal venue for out-of-doors practice nurtured by the enlivening energy of sunrise or the calm of a spectacular sunset.
Alternatively, the Garden Yoga Terrace, which also fronts the sea, is an ideal venue for out-of-doors practice nurtured by the enlivening energy of sunrise or the calm of a spectacular sunset.
• Arrival and Departure transfer from Mangalore/Kannur/Calicut airport.
• 7 Nights’ accommodation in a Deluxe cottage.
• All vegetarian meals and all Ayurvedic drinks.
• A personal consultation with our resident Ayurvedic doctor and Yoga teacher.
• 5 personalised Ayurvedic treatments per person.
• One cooking class with our chef in the Annapurna dining room.
• A half-day guided local village walk.
• The chance to witness Theyyam, a spectacular spirit-dance ritual, in a nearby locality
• A sunset cruise through the beautiful backwaters on our Lotus Houseboat with tea and snacks.
• An atmospheric light-offering ceremony (aarti) in a nearby forest temple.
• Farewell dinner with classical music concert performed by local musicians.
• All taxes.
In case of cancellation, the following cancellation fee will be applicable. This fee will be the percentage of the total estimated expenses and will be on a sliding scale as follows:
All payments for GIT for the period 1st April to 15th December should be made 60 days prior to check-in, failing which, booking will stand cancelled without any notice.
Cancellations must be intimated in writing. The following cancellation fees will be applicable, should a booking be cancelled within the specified periods, unless otherwise indicated.
Cancellation or date change within 30 days of arrival will incur cancellation charges for the entire length of stay or early departure subject to full retention charges for the duration of the stay.